Boots On The Ground Program
Our “Boots-on-the-Ground” Program is a Group of Boot Camp Training Courses, with specific goals and objectives, that are created by our Coaches who are subject-matter-experts in their field. These Camps are:
- highly supervised by Coaches;
- are very structured;
- have specific time frames [4 to 6 weeks];
- are intense; and
- are goal/objective specific so that they meet the individual needs of the Students.
Why the “Boots-on-the-Ground” Program?
In most Boot Camp-type Programs, you will potentially find that the Camps size will range from 15 to 25 or more Students. We have found that individual Student attention is either minimized and/or non-existent in such a large size Camp. With “Boots-on-the-Ground”, you will find our Boot Camps with no more than 12 Students. This lower Coach to Student ratio is much more conducive for individual attention and support from the Coach.
Who Can Benefit From “Boots-on-the-Ground”?
- Small Boot Camps: Low Coach to Student Ratio
- More Individual Attention
- Increase in Overall Muscular Strength
- Increase in Overall Muscular Endurance
- Increase in Cardiovascular Endurance
- Increase in CORE Strength
- Increase in Speed & Agility
- Increase in Personal Confidence
- Increase in Overall Flexibility
- Reduction in Blood Pressure
- Enhanced Weight Management Skills